Monday, July 13, 2009

i-Dig is Ready for Sale !!


Hello Everyone


I'm glad to share with you that Apple has finally approved "I-Dig-The Recycle Challenge" and it is available on the App Store.

As our technology matures, we are adding quite a few features to our games. This time the game is available in English and Portuguese. We have also added support to three of the main OS 3.0 features : IPod Sound as background music, Multiplayer mode and Voice Chat.

Right now, I'm brainstorming in order to get ready to start working on the next release. Here is my current wish-list:

- Add earthquakes (mess up the user tunnels)

- Add at least one big “Boss” in order to complete each phase
- Shake the iPhone to change background music
- improve visual effects
- minimize App footprint
- fix any possible bugs that Users report

My windows for defining new feature should be closed by the end of this month. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

I hope you enjoy the game!

-Luciano

No comments: