Wednesday, November 4, 2009

iToon 2.0 got delayed .....

Hi folks

I'm sorry to say that things did not go as planned. Apple just sent me a message saying that iToon 2.0 has been rejected. The reason is because there are icons on my UI that resembles Polaroid features. According to Apple : "it  appears to include features that resemble Polariod photographs".

They told me that and sent me a set of screenshots:

Because most of the features are already there since the very first iToon versions, I assume that they are talking about my Icons. Well, I will change the icons and resubmmit. However, the entire process will add a couple weeks to the expected time for making the product available.

Remember that iToon 2.0 will be a free upgrade to all previous iToon owners.

-Babs2Go Team

No comments: