Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Mutation is about to be completed!!

PACMAN Reloaded is on final stages to become Squid Trap !

Apple has approved the latest update yesterday. Ever since, I have already changed all the marketing material and as the servers get updated, the migration is being completed.

I can see totally updated material in the United States, it means that most of the countries where people see the English descriptions should be fine. I still see some issue with the Brazilian translation that shall be fixed over the next few hours.

I do apologize for any inconvenience that this migration may have caused but I hope to compensate that with you when I release new versions of Squid Trap during this year.

More than 400 people have already upgraded their software. Thanks !

-Luciano

No comments: